Monday, September 22, 2008

So, um crashing is not cool.

Just did the monday night ride out of east coast and found the pavement, that sucked. Everyone was nice enough to stop and check the kid out, ensuring that my face indeed (the moneymaker) was ok. Also thanks to mike the guy who was kind enough to ride back with me and make sure I made it. Future reference to those who may not know, when stopping you cannot be loud enough in stating that you are in fact stopping. Its a good peice of information to have when riding close to someones wheel.
JW I would post pics but once again I don't have a camera, as well now that I've washed myself the wounds don't look as hardcore.

2 comments:

jw said...

son, crashes happen. However, the intelligent rider always leaves outs. In racing, you shoudl always leave an escape path. This might be a signal that I am fearful of commitment, but I like to think of it as moneymaker protection!

Lastly, get a phone with a camera. Do you live in the 70s? EVERYONE has a damn camera on their phone.

Kids are out in vegas. We are not. Something is wrong with that pic son!

Anonymous said...

You're not getting rich with that moneymaker! (Just playing.)

Welcome to pavement sliding. It hurts, but skin heals. Glad to read it wasn't worse. Hope the bike's all right.