Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The kids back

I wouldn't really call sunday's ride a reentry to riding from my 3 week hiatus since it was 5 hours of ridiculousness with a few batshit crazy kids, so today's three hours will be ride one. Pretty happy about it, got to see some vanity liscence plates that made no sense and got yelled at by some pretty awesome dudes for being in their way...whatever, thats riding in hampton roads. I acted like a real joker as well by forgetting to bring any food or money so that after two hours when my stomach was about to turn inside out I had no ability to eat, sweet life. Anyways time to clean the ride, its lookin kinda rough right now and elliott knows this kid can't be having that.

1 comment:

jw said...

son,

you need to get a camera phone. Are you stuck in the 80s? If you still dont have one by 2010, I'll buy you one. I figure I'll be supporting you full time by then anyway. holla