Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jeff Cup

Jeff Cup was good, placed 13th out of 125 peeps. I was interested in doing a little better than that, I worked pretty hard the whole race to stay up front as I was warned that the pack splits on the climb. After the first lap I realized that anything farther than 10th wheel was unacceptable and unsafe, so I turned myself inside out to try to get into any move that went up the rode. Unfortunately I missed the one that did make it to the end, eh its whatev. Kyle got 2nd in the field sprint and ended up 4th, Dan cramped it up pretty good in the last mile.

I tried to steal a pic from some dude but he's got one of those gay ass copyright infringement things. It doesn't make sense to me that I can't use the pics taken from up there on my computer, I'm not askin for the pics to be in full size that he took but just a decent resolution version that I can throw up on facebook. I mean really the rights to that pic are 150 bucks! Who the fuck does that! It's a picture of me,I'm not buying the rights to the beatles songs I'm just looking for my own GD pics.

Amy Jones site is pretty legit though, she's cool with it. Unfortunately all of the pics she took of our field were at times when I did not look too legit so I'm not gonna throw those up on here. In the future I'll be sure to look more pro at all times, my hurt face looks pretty weak.

Back to doing the work I should of done a couple days ago, I'm gonna fail it anyways so its not really that crucial.

1 comment:

Chris said...

My hurt face is rough...found some shots of the CAT 5 race through the MABRA google group, still looking for ones of me flipping.