Monday, March 2, 2009

How to gain weight?



So I've come to the conclusion that I am a skinny bitch. While that might be cool if I lived at the foot of Ventoux, I live in a place that requires climbing skills only for the ascent of bridges.


Now's the tricky part; I feel that I eat my fair amount of food, but weight gain is difficult to attain while training. I'm stoked to do Jeff Cup since it would be the first race I do requiring climbing skills, and even that is a few risers at best. I need the long drawn out climb that hurts fatasses like JW. Waynesboro GP looks pretty cool since they've got some climbing in the course. BTW, I'm not counting wintergreen since that's a TT.


That being said I feel like more power would be of help around the flats. Perhaps another holiday binge on alcohol would help; nah too expensive, gotta buy new deep dish race wheels. Can't decide either 808s or Easton EC90 Aeros.


Oh yeah, it was about 25 degrees all day and snowing, F this.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wick, you are one skinny dude. Maybe not ideal for a flat crit, but better slim than fat!

I'm actually trying to toss off about 8 pounds. That would put me at about 155. I think that is near impossible since I haven't weighed that much since freshman year in highschool. Hopefully I'll get down to about 160 and keep it there.