Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Missing sailing a bit.



Starting to miss sailing a bit. This is the time of year that sailing cranks back up, much like cycling does. I'm gonna miss not getting out on the water for the big events and all. I'm fortunate though to have gotten into racing and I'm pretty much locked up for every weekend between now and some time in late April.

Snowball sucked only for the reason that I wasn't warmed up enough for the race. I've come to the conclusion that my power on the bike is found after about 15 good miles of riding. I'm fairly rough for the first 30 -45 minutes or so of riding but after that I feel like I can put down some good power. I'm gonna try a little harder on saturday and sunday to get some real efforts put in during warmup and get the legs going. Hopefully I go better this weekend, looks like the weather is gonna be decent enough.

Saturday: Cullops Import's Race - Richmond, VA (Bryan Park)

Sunday: Snowball 2 - Ampitheatre Circle

No comments: