Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fools is confusing

This helmet just went up on www.bonktown.com. That being said, april fools is confusing. This is the day of the year that I hope nothing terrible ever happens to me, since I'm sure that should I call anyone for help they would surely laugh and say good one. I never know what is true and what is a joke on this day. For instance, this helmet is probably the gayest looking helmet ever and is being posted as 90 bucks, this is without a doubt one of the gayest looking helmets I've ever seen minus anything that J-dub puts on his head. While its pretty funny to see some of the stuff that velonews.com and cyclingnews.com put up it gets annoying when real news comes through that is real, like say that CONI is seeking 2 years for Valverde.

However the fact that velonews posts the main picture on every story today as lancenews is pretty funny.

No comments: