Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mid semester freak out

So its pretty much the middle of the semester here where I start to realize that I gotta get my stuff together in classes so I can pass and/or make the grade that is necessary to avoid problems. On top of that I just bought new crap for my bike, meaning that I have to spend more time working at the shop so I can pay for said purchase, and in turn limiting the amount of time I can enjoy new buys.
That being said SRAM red is some BA stuff, light as hell, crisp shifting, and an unrivaled chi (say chee) factor. I built it up yesterday afternoon before putting on Tkarnes SRM and was pleased to see 13.5lbs with pedals, bottle cages and computer. Pretty light for a 61cm frame, hopefully I'll get to ride it, J-dub I'll get a pic eventually.
On to other things, I rented the new hulk movie tonight and was more than disappointed. I assumed since I had heard good things and Ed Norton was in it, it had to be good. Personal opinion, grade F, hopefully my finance class will go better than this movie did.

3 comments:

jw said...

I grade you promising to deliver a pic and not delivering an F.

Stormyva said...

Hows the Red compare to Chorus? I made the jump from 105 to Chorus and couldn't believe the difference.

Wick said...

red crushes chorus, slash I don't know. I haven't really put many miles on it yet so I don't really have any real thoughts on it yet other than the initial big purchase justification thoughts. I'll get back to you when I have a few more miles on it