Wednesday, October 8, 2008

comeback annoucement

In the spirit of lance and others coming out of retirement, I have created an exploratory committee on the ramifications of a comeback. After the end of summer crit I retired for an extended period of time. Now that I have spent much time away from the ranks of the pro peleton, I have decided to return to the bike and take advantage of the fitness that I may or may not have at this point in time. I would like to announce that I have set a tentative schedule where my first race should be greenville this weekend in the cat 4 race. I want to take my campaign on shitty educations nationwide and would like to take my campaign south of the border to SC. My only setback is that I have to enroll in the UCI's passport program for 6 months before my re-entry into the peloton. I'll have to pull a cipollini on that one. Here's the good news though, Trek has made me a special bike for when I'm in NYC, right hurr-
That being said, Tkarnes call me back, I need a ride to greeneville.

2 comments:

jw said...

out of control. too many PBRs for you obviously

Anonymous said...

i need a ride to g-ville myself!!!!