Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cleaning up for the season

With greenville over, it is officially the off-season. This is somewhat depressing for me in that I don't really want to stop. I would race all the way through the winter if there were races, and no I'm not gonna do the cyclocross shenanigan, I want to ride my bike not carry it around over a ridiculous set of barriers and sandpits.
So I've spent a little time getting all my race gear cleaned up and ready for next year. Stripped down the carbon wheels reglued em and ohauled the hubs then cleaned the nasty cassette.
However, what I'm most excited about is selling my Dura ace group to a guy and throwing some red on that bitch. I didn't have time at the shop last night to throw it on so I completely put the time in on makin sure the frame is ready. I put a little love in and got all the marks from the white shoes off the frame. Yes elliot my frame does have some dirt and marks on it, hard to believe but I miss some things slash I can't get to em when the frame is built up. Monday it'll all get put together and weighed up to see what its at.
As well The guy who bought my group is selling his Ultegra SL group that was stripped off a brand new bike, anyone interested let me know, you get special price through wicknasty.
Kblogg, you got the kids looking pro up there on the cross rigs!

1 comment:

jw said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I feel like we should get a divorce because you never told me about this!

How much does that kid want for the Ult SL?

You gotta keep me up to pace on this business son!