Friday, August 8, 2008

Chesapeake Crit

CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!! after racing without my head on straight wednesday night I'm ready to get back on the bike and crush it. Then again being that it is my first race as a 4 I am trying to decide what approach to take. One part of me wants to play it conservative and sit in the whole race to watch things unfold, but that is a terribly small part of me. I am more inclined to go from the gun and blow up spectacularly. This thought process has been more akin to my season so far, I mean I would rather have five laps of glory off the front by myself (slash half a lap at 5 seconds up) than sit in, something about it just gets me everytime.

Oh yeah I realize that at this point J-dub is prob the only person reading but if anyone else is there I gotta SRAM group fo sale, hit me up.

No comments: