Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Truly up all night

Yeah, I didn't studder, I'm pulling the all-nighter for exams. Jim it must suck to do this every night in smart people school. I miss racing right now, winter base miles by yourself suck. Getting out to ride with Tkarnes in C'peake is a mild consolation due to its high entertainment factor and doing his workouts makes me feel like I've got some sort of training plan. Considering dropping off drinking next semester for the purpose of grades, riding, and money. I can't see that being a bad move, maybe I'll make it a new year's half year resolution, perhaps. I saw on Tkarnes facebook he's ready to race, I don't know who isn't ready to go racing again and forget about winter. I'm thinking some sort of 757 midwinter's crit might be in order to break the monotony of long slow distance. Perhaps a middle of nowhere location with no entry, no payout style. Maybe a contribution from Mike at East Coast in order to purchase an entirely too big, hanously oversized trophy for the winner. A perpetual trophy would be legit, anyone interested in this shenanigan? Speaking of Mike he just got in four new 09 Madone's in the shop, those rides are hot, got one rigged up with Sram Red and carbon clinchers at 14.1 Lbs. Not as light as my bike fo sho, but still a light bitch. Hot US of A styling, gotta respect the waterloo peepz. Jim I'm thinking operation buy R&R white bibs is a go, can't decide which one though, maybe I'll just get all of em and go broke. I just realized that this post has absolutely no plot, direction, or structure. Perhaps this is a reason that I suck at school, F it two semesters to go! Anyone want to hire an overconfident, college graduate who rambles in blog posts at 5 in the morning while stalling on getting work done? I can work on bikes, kind of.

No comments: